An enjoyable lifestyle includes modern kitchen appliances not only as a luxury but as a necessity. The thought of waking up every morning and realizing that one might not have the leisure to get the vegetables getting chopped instantly but having to strive hard for it seems disturbing, right?
One cannot fail to admit the amount of time and hard work that goes into chopping, slicing, and whisking, even for a simple meal. One can enjoy cooking if they have the right utensils available. The modern hand blenders in our lives are a blessing in disguise that no one can deny. But, it might seem a little challenging to choose the right appliance/product that best suits your kitchen and also fits in your budget.
Here is a list of few best electric hand blenders for you to choose from
Below are some of handpicked best electric hand blenders we picked after going through long research and analysis. Hope you will find your suitable electric hand blenders from the below list.
Morphy Richards HBCP
Morphy Richards is an electrical appliances brand, has its headquarters in Swinton, England. It is a consistent and reputed brand since the early 1930s. It has a wide range of products, specialized in- toasters, kettles, blenders, etc. Morphy Richards has a wide range of blenders to choose from, out of which we will be talking about HBCP 400-watt hand blender. It ensures its efficiency and brand value by providing many blender parts with great hardware material. There are a few details or specifications that one has to look into before buying a product, such as its price, color, capacity, etc.
- The blender comes with a beaker and a chopper.
- Price – 2500 INR (varies from dealers and offers).
- This model is white in color and may be available in different colors based on models.
- The material used is plastic.
- The total weight of the product is 1280 grams.
- The optimum amount of power that it uses is 400 watts and 230 volts power. The low voltage ensures saving electricity.
- Dimensions – 24.2 *24.8 * 14.3 centimeters.
- It is handheld, light in weight, and easy to use.
- Compatible even in hot food – the stainless steel shaft makes it possible.
- There are two variable speed controls installed.
- It comes with a two year warranty.
- Easy to use
- Maybe a little expensive
Amazon Rating – 3.9-star rating out of 5.
- Q – Can it be used to make juice as well?
– NO, it is not a juicer. One can chop or grind vegetables.
- Q – What is the capacity of the chopping jar?
– 500 ml to 750 ml
- Q- Is it a two or three blade wing?
– It is a two wing blade.
- Q- Is the lower end detachable?
When someone talks about appliances or electronics, Philips is a very consistent, efficient, and famous brand for a long time now. It was founded in 1981 by Gerard Philips. Its headquarters is in Amsterdam. It focuses on three main divisions – electronics and person care (domestic appliances), connected care and diagnosis, and treatment. Philips has a wide range of household appliances, and electric blender is one of them. They have both high end and low end products catering to the needs of all sections of the society. It ensures efficiency and keeps up the brand value by proving the best of products to their consumers. We will be talking about Philips HR-1602/00 hand blender with a chopper, which is a part of its daily collection range. It is considered to be one of the best electric hand beaters. Let’s look into a few specifications which are essential for a customer to know before buying the product.
- It is a 550 watts power blender.
- It cost us nearly 2800 INR( may vary from dealers and offers)
- It comprises of a beaker and a chopper, which makes the work simple and easy in just a few seconds.
- It has a single speed button.
- The capacity of the chopper and beaker is 0.5L.
- 2-button release system that quickly helps us remove the jar – detachable
- The material used to make the jar is a plastic – plastic bar.
- It comes with a warranty of 2 years.
- Product dimensions – 11*22*42 cm and weighs – 1.5 kilograms.
- Have a slim design and a comfortable grip.
- Good reviews and rating
- Comfortable and easy to use
- A little expensive
Amazon Ratings – 4.1 stars rating out of 5.
- Q- The blender with chopper comes with how many blades and made up of what material?
– Two blades made up of stainless steel material.
- Q – Can it be used in hot substances or gravies?
-Yes, it can be used in both hot and cold
Inalsa robot inox 1000
Inalsa is a famous brand when it comes to buying an electrical appliance. They have a wide range of products that best suit the Indian household kitchens. Inalsa robot inox 1000 is one of their products that are loved by many in the market. It is one of the best electric hand blenders available in the market. We tend to look into many aspects and specifications when it comes to buying an electrical appliance to ensure that it was best suitable for their homes.
Features / specifications
- It is available in silver and black color
- Its range is in between 3000-4000 INR(may vary from dealers and offers)
- It has a power of 1000w and the input supply of 220-230 v AC
- It is efficient in making many delicacies in just no time.
- It is a multi functional appliance that comes with a – chopper, a detachable stainless steel blended wand, a multipurpose jar, and a whisker with a capacity of 600 ml.
- It provides you with a dual-speed setting that allows one to choose the optimum speed as they like it.
- Provides an excellent grip and classy design
- It has an anti-splash technology that is one of its best features
- Two years warranty is granted along with this product
- Good capacity
- Safer and useful anti splash technology
- Expensive compared to other hand blenders
Amazon ratings – It has a 4.4 star rating out of 5
- Does it contain a wall stand?
-No, it does not include a wall stand
- Is baby food easy and safe to make in it?
-Yes, it is secure.
Orpat HHB-100e WOB
Orpat Group started as a small manufacturer of clocks in Morbi – Gujarat. It has proved its brand value by effortless striving and improving themselves over the years. It later started manufacturing of three divisions – electronics, home appliances, and green energy. It now has a wide range of products for all the divisions of the society. This is considered one of the best electric hand beaters company in India. Orpat HHB-100 WOB is a great hand blender. There are a lot of factors that one tends to look into while buying an electronic appliance.
Features / specifications
- It is a single attachment hand blender.
- It is at an affordable price of 860 INR ( may vary in different offers or dealers)
- Smooth, sleek and elegant design which is available in white color
- It provides an easy and comfortable grip
- Power – 250 watts, operating voltage – 230 volts
- 18000 rpm
- A stainless steel blade; long 2-meter power cord.
- Budget friendly
- Comfortable and easy to handle
- A single attachment blender
- Poor customer services
Amazon rating – 4 star rating out of 5
- Can it be submerged in any liquid, hot or cold?
-YES, It is compatible with many liquids, both hot and cold.
Presentsale kitchen king hand blender
It only makes our life easy but also makes our kitchen look presentable and classy. Presentsale Kitchen king is a known brand across Indian. It comes in the list of the best electric hand blenders in India. Specifications of any product are an essential factor to look at to ensure if it’s worth buying it and will fulfill one’s expectations.
- It is sold by the brand’s present sale.
- it costs somewhere in between 800-1500 INR( may vary if in offers or different dealers)
- power – 250 watts and voltage – 220-230 v AC 50hz
- Dust and water proof, easy to clean body. A durable, firm with excellent grip.
- RPM- 1200-1500 – 2 buttons available for speed (high and low).
- It comes along with a chutney attachment blade, one mincer blade, a whish blade, and a wall mount stand.
- It is useful in making a lot of delicious recipes.
- Budget friendly
- Strong – durable
- Poor customer service
Amazon rating – 3.3 stars rating out of 5
- Compatible with hot food?
- Can the blades be purchased separately if damaged?
-Most probably yes
Morphy Richards work center electric hand blender
Morphy Richards is a brand of electrical appliances, has its headquarters in England. It is a consistent and reputed brand since the early 1930s. It has a wide range of products – toasters, grillers, blender, etc. It ensures its efficiency and brand value by providing a many blender parts with great hardware material. This is one of the best electric hand blenders out of its many products. There are a few details or specifications that one has to look into before buying a product, such as its price, color, capacity, etc.
Features / specifications
- It is a high end model that costs around 10,000 INR ( but may vary in case of few offers or dealers)
- It is a total control hand blender with smart technology.
- It comes with a speed control variable – 8 speeds
- Anti-splash – the anti suction blending helps us to avoid the food to splash out.
- It is a stainless steel product available in white color.
- Weight – 2000 grams.
Voltage – 240 volts
Power – 650 watts
- It has a 750 ml blending beaker, and also an ice crushing serrator blade is provided.
Amazon rating – Not many have reviewed the product as of now.
- Has eight speed controls, useful for us
- Safe because it is anti suction blending
- No reviews /rating – not knowing much or not used by many.
Prestige PHB 6.0
Prestige is a well known brand in India for many years. Mostly all Indian households will have one or the other prestige product. It has a wide range of products to choose from with exciting offers. It provides excellent customer satisfaction and comes up with many new products that suit well in the Indian kitchens. Prestige PHB 6.0 is considered as one of the best electric hand blenders in the market.
Features / specifications
- The material used is acrylonitrile butadiene styrene
- It costs somewhere around 2000-2500 INR(may vary in different offers and dealers)
- A motor with a powerful two speed setting – 200 watt and 230 v
- To keep the blade safe, it is covered with a shield
- It consists of – a whisking attachment, a blending jar, and a chopper.
- It is a very handy product, easy to use in making various dishes.
- Handy – use full of various things
- The jars and the whisk is said to be delicate
Amazon rating – 3.6 stars out of 5
- What is the blender’s weight?
- Does it have a warranty?
-yes it does
Bms lifestyle is a new leading brand with a wide range of products. BMS lifestyle is an electric hand blender with attachments.
Specifications of any product are essential while buying an electronic appliance to ensure its efficiency.
- This hand beater is a stainless steel electric beater
- It consists of stain less steel dough hooks and beaters
- Provided with smooth style and comfortable grip
- It has a power rating of 180 watt – which makes the product efficient and more effective.
- Easy to clean and maintain body
- It has seven speeds – one for slowly stirring
Four for smashing
Seven for beating
- Easily removable attachments for cleaning or changing
- It is also an immersion mixer
- Comes with a creative storage stand.
- Comes with seven speeds
- Four attachments for various uses.
- Poor customer service
Amazon rating – 3.2 star rating out of 5
- What is the warranty period?
- What is the RPM?
700 – 1500.
Prestige orange hand blender
Prestige is a well known brand in India for many years. Mostly all Indian households will have one or the other prestige product. It has a wide range of products to choose from with exciting offers. It provides great customer satisfaction and comes up with many new products that suit well in the Indian. Prestige has many hand blenders range. This prestige orange blender is the best electric hand blender do daily use. It is a low-mid range product
Features / specifications
- Prestige hand blender PHB 11.0 is a very efficient and useful product
- budget friendly – 800 INR (may vary)
- Voltage – 230 volts AC and 50hz supply
- The blade is made up of stainless steel material for assuring great results and durability
- This blender is made for daily use
- Cost Perfect for daily use
- The blades are fixed – cant change it
- Can’t use for all food items
Amazon rating – 3.3 star rating out of 5
- Q- Is it detachable
Kent hand blender SS -16044
Kent is a well-known company that is known for its various appliances and RO water purifiers. KENT offers modern and smart kitchen appliances for all uses. They have a wide range of products such as OTG ovens, mixers, blenders, toasters, etc. Kent blender SS-16044 can also be considered as one of the best electric hand blenders in India.
- The budget-friendly blender ranges in between 1500-2100 INR(may vary in different circumstances)
- It is available in classic silver color
- It includes one blender with a power cord and a user manual.
- Voltage – 240 volts, 400 watts
- Stainless steel material is used
- It has a speed control variable for different kind of ingredients
- The shaft is detachable and easy to clean
- It comes with a one year warranty
- Low noise production
- Very handy
- Can be used both on hot and cold ingredients
- The rpm is unknown
- Can’t be used for potent or hard ingredients
Amazon rating – 4 out of 5 star rating
- Is it made in India?
Things to consider before buying an electronic hand blender
- Durable – the blender must be sustainable. This depends on what kind of material is used in the making of the blender. Stainless steel is always recommended when it comes to appliances. So if a product is made up of sturdy material it has high chances of working for a long time
- The number of attachments – the more the number of accessories, the more comfortable it is to work. It is like an all in one product. If there are fewer attachments, then you will have to buy different products for different uses. So if your budget is good enough, then you should go for blenders with more accessories.
- Capacity – capacity of a blender is significant as that determines how much you can blend or grind at once. The higher the capacity, the better it is. If a blender has a low ability, it can’t blend much, and it will be like extra work at once.
- Safety – this is the most vital things that have to be considered while buying a hand blender. It should be safe – shockproof, spill proof, etc. if it is not safe, it can be dangerous for you and your surroundings. It should not create a mess.
- Facilities – when you are buying an electric hand blender, make sure that it has more and excellent facilities to provide. It should provide facilities and functions according to the rate it asks for. if it has a lower range and still gives better facilities’ then well and good but if in case its cost is high and in return, you don’t get those amount of functions then it is of no use.
- Comfort zone – the hand blender should be smooth and comfortable in use. The functions should not be complicated to understand. Accessible features assure faster work and a better outcome. A complicated method can spoil the task even more.
We all agree how important a kitchen appliance is in our day to day life. It makes our life more comfortable. It is essential to know which appliance to buy and what not to. Now you know few best electric hand blenders in India, their uses and specifications. I hope this was informative and helps you to make the right decision.
Hi there! I am Paayel and I write for top10indiaz. I am so passionate about writing on topics like DIY, fashion, gadgets, dresses, beauty, reviews. In my leisure time either I do paintings or making dresses or love spending time with my little pet. You can also find me on Facebook & Instagram creating something new.